Very Sexy Platinum By Victoria's Secret Cologne Spray
Victoria's Secret is an American fashion house for lingerie, accessories and cosmetic products. The company was started in San Francisco by Roy Raymond in 1977. Originally designed with the intent of making lingerie shopping a comfortable experience for men, Victoria's Secret has grown into a lingerie empire with more than 1,000 stores across the U.S. and select countries around the world.
The company offers fragrances and perfumed body care products named for its clothing lines, as well as other romance-themed and lingerie-themed fragrance collections. An early line of botanical-themed body care products was successful, and some remain for sale today, such as Pear Glace. In the late 1980s, the company made a more formal venture into the perfume market. The company's earliest perfume, Victoria, was launched in 1989.
- Very Sexy Platinum Cologne by Victoria's Secret, Very Sexy Platinum by Victoria’s Secret is a compelling combination of aromatic and green accords.
- Introduced in 2013, this fragrance is created for wearing on a romantic date or special occasion.
- The cologne opens with Sichuan pepper, which is very hot and spicy.
- At the heart of the fragrance is the violet leaf, which is fresh and green and watery.
- The fragrance closes with oakmoss, giving the cologne an earthy aroma by which to end the cologne.
We Also Recommend
Acqua Di Gio Absolu Giorgio Armani Eau De Parfum Spray
Polo Red By Ralph Lauren Edt Spray 4.2 Oz
Perry Ellis 360 Variety By Perry Ellis Perry Ellis 360 & Perry Ellis 360 Red & Perry Ellis Reserve And All Are Edt Spray 1 Oz