The Secret By Antonio Banderas Edt Spray
José Antonio Domínguez Banderas, better known to international film fans as Antonio Banderas, is a Spanish actor, director, film producer, and singer. Born in 1960, Banderas had early dreams of becoming a football star until an injury sidelined his career aspirations.
In partnership with the Spanish company Puig, Antonio Banderas launched a fragrance line for men and women in 1997. Prior to his success in the perfume and cologne industry, the Spanish born founder had a prolific career on the big screen as an actor, singer, director, and producer of both American and Spanish films. The brand successfully translates the onscreen persona of sexuality and mystery to the seductive line of scents for both genders.
- The Secret Cologne by Antonio Banderas, The Secret, launched in 2010, is all about seduction.
- The initial citrusy grapefruit blends into spicy cinnamon and masculine leather. The remaining accords are mint, pepper, apple liqueur, tonka bean, and woodsy notes.
- The overall effect is warm and spicy, with a subtle sweetness. This is the perfect fragrance to warm you up on a crisp fall night.
- The credit for this intriguing composition belongs to the collaboration between Elisabeth Vidal and Christophe Raynaud.
- This fragrance is addictive enough for daily wear but intriguing enough for special occasions.
We Also Recommend
Power Of Seduction By Antonio Banderas Edt Spray 3.4 Oz