The One By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray For Men
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In 1988, they launched a leotard line, and in 1989 they began designing underwear and swimming costumes. Dolce & Gabbana started to export their products to Japan and other countries including the United States, where they founded their own showroom in 1990. In 1992, the same year they presented their men's collection, they also launched their first perfume Dolce & Gabbana. They won the Woolmark award in 1991, and Perfume's Academy "Most Feminine Flavor of the Year" in 1993 for their fragrance Dolce & Gabbana Parfum. By the end of the 1990s, the company's revenues were around US$500 million and in 2003 their revenue reached $633 million. By 2005, their turnover was €600 million.
The company launched several fragrances, including Dolce & Gabbana Perfume, By Dolce & Gabbana, and Dolce & Gabbana Men. One of their perfume ads was directed by the Italian film director Giuseppe Tornatore, with whom Dolce and Gabbana developed a close relationship, going on to act in his 1996 film The Star Maker. They introduced a line of eyewear under the Dolce & Gabbana and D&G labels and produced music CDs.
The One Cologne by Dolce & Gabbana:
- is a unique blend of amber and spicy accords.
- Introduced in 2008, this fragrance was created to be a classic men’s fragrance, and designed to be attractive to women as well as men.
- The cologne opens with notes of crisp bergamot, peppery basil, and warm coriander.
- These scents give way to the middle notes of cardamom, ginger, and neroli, giving a warm and lightly floral heart.
- The fragrance closes with scents of cedar, ambergris, and tobacco, striking a distinctly masculine note.
We Also Recommend
The Only One By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray
Sale price $75.98 $75.98
The One Mysterious Night By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz (exclusive Edition)
Regular price $86.98 $86.98
The One Grey By Dolce & Gabbana Edt Intense Spray
Sale price $36.98 $36.98