Hugo Edt Spray
Originating in Metzingen and still based there today, the company offers multiple lines of fashions and accessories under the core brands Hugo and Boss. The Boss brand offers the following lines: Boss Black, modern classic clothing and the broadest range of products; Boss Orange, more unique and Bohemian in style; Boss Selection, high-end menswear; Boss Green, focusing on sports and activewear. The Hugo brand is known for its fashion-forward, European-influenced styles.
The company produces fragrances in conjunction with Proctor & Gamble Prestige. Fragrances for men and women are offered under both the Boss and Hugo brands. The first fragrance was Boss Number One for men, launched in 1985.
- Hugo Cologne by Hugo Boss, Released in 1995, Hugo for men is a green, aromatic fragrance that’s easy to wear and fresh on the skin.
- Bob Aliano is the designer behind his masculine cologne.
- Wear this scent during the warming days of spring or through the heat of the summer.
- The top notes invite you to enjoy a fruity cocktail of lavender, green apple, mint, basil, and grapefruit.
- The heart notes are a floral garden of carnation, sage, geranium, and jasmine.
- The base notes complete the experience with patchouli, fir, and cedar.
- With moderate sillage and long-lasting staying power, this cologne makes for a great, casual signature scent for the man who wants to be remembered.
We Also Recommend
Acqua Di Gio Absolu Giorgio Armani Eau De Parfum Spray
Polo Red By Ralph Lauren Edt Spray 4.2 Oz
Perry Ellis 360 Variety By Perry Ellis Perry Ellis 360 & Perry Ellis 360 Red & Perry Ellis Reserve And All Are Edt Spray 1 Oz