Hugo Eau De Parfum Spray
Originating in Metzingen and still based there today, the company offers multiple lines of fashions and accessories under the core brands Hugo and Boss. The Boss brand offers the following lines: Boss Black, modern classic clothing and the broadest range of products; Boss Orange, more unique and Bohemian in style; Boss Selection, high-end menswear; Boss Green, focusing on sports and activewear. The Hugo brand is known for its fashion-forward, European-influenced styles.
The company produces fragrances in conjunction with Proctor & Gamble Prestige. Fragrances for men and women are offered under both the Boss and Hugo brands. The first fragrance was Boss Number One for men, launched in 1985.
- Hugo Perfume by Hugo Boss, Hitting the market in 1997, Hugo was designed under the direction of Ursula Wandel.
- Created with the independent, modern woman in mind, this perfume is a beautiful change of pace from your typical scents.
- The main accords are fruity, floral and just little woody.
- At the top of the scent, notes are peach, cyclamen, melon, papaya, green apple, and cassis. The heart notes are lily, water hyacinth, jasmine and orris root.
- The base mellows out to finish with sandalwood, Virginia cedar, amber resin, orchid, and vanilla.
- This sweet and uncompromising perfume is a strong expression of femininity unchained.
We Also Recommend
Perry Ellis 360 Variety By Perry Ellis Perry Ellis 360 & Perry Ellis 360 Red & Perry Ellis Reserve And All Are Edt Spray 1 Oz
Marc Jacobs Dot Eau De Parfum Spray