Gucci Guilty Stud Edt Spray (limited Edition)
In 1906, well before launching Gucci fragrances, Guccio Gucci founded the House of Gucci as a saddlery shop in Florence. As horseless carriages grew to prominence, Gucci pivoted to focus on providing high-end luggage instead. Gucci created many of his brand staples during the early 1950s, including luggage, shoes, ties, and his famous handbags featuring bamboo handles. After Guccio's death in 1953, his family focused on elevating the successful company to new heights, and one of their achievements would be the creation of Gucci colognes and perfumes.
The company's first fragrance, Gucci No. 1 for women, was introduced in 1974. A series of fragrances for men and women have since been launched, with many taking legendary status amongst perfume collectors, including Gucci 3 and L'Arte di Gucci. Tom Ford served as the company's creator director in the mid-90s through the early 21st century. Creative director Frida Giannini took over for Ford and since 2015, Alessandro Michele has been at the helm.
- Gucci Guilty Stud Perfume by Gucci, Release your inhibitions and put on a bold new face with Gucci Guilty Stud, a mysterious women’s fragrance.
- This refreshing elixir combines fruity, floral and spicy accords for a rich and intoxicating blend that’s sure to get you noticed across any room.
- op notes of juicy mandarin orange and potent pink pepper open the perfume with a jazzy, zesty atmosphere that immediately awakens the senses for long-lasting intensity.
- Furthermore, heart notes of plump peach, delicate lilac, and red geranium create a succulent bouquet of fruits and flowers that’s chic and enticing.
- Base notes of patchouli and warm amber incorporate a heady, earthy presence that’s alluring to finish the fragrance off with a well-rounded olfactory experience.
We Also Recommend
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Edt Spray 3 Oz & Aftershave Balm 2.5 Oz & Shower Gel 1.7 Oz
Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray