Dolce Floral Drops Edt Spray
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In 1988, they launched a leotard line, and in 1989 they began designing underwear and swimming costumes. Dolce & Gabbana started to export their products to Japan and other countries including the United States, where they founded their own showroom in 1990. In 1992, the same year they presented their men's collection, they also launched their first perfume Dolce & Gabbana. They won the Woolmark award in 1991, and Perfume's Academy "Most Feminine Flavor of the Year" in 1993 for their fragrance Dolce & Gabbana Parfum. By the end of the 1990s, the company's revenues were around US$500 million and in 2003 their revenue reached $633 million. By 2005, their turnover was €600 million.
The company launched several fragrances, including Dolce & Gabbana Perfume, By Dolce & Gabbana, and Dolce & Gabbana Men. One of their perfume ads was directed by the Italian film director Giuseppe Tornatore, with whom Dolce and Gabbana developed a close relationship, going on to act in his 1996 film The Star Maker. They introduced a line of eyewear under the Dolce & Gabbana and D&G labels and produced music CDs.
- An elegant and beautiful addition to any perfume collection, the Dolce Floral Drops perfume offers a flowery fresh aroma that will put a spring in your step.
- The top notes start with papaya blossom, neroli leaf and tangy apple.
- The heart notes introduce an aqueous element by mixing in white narcissus, white water lily, and white amaryllis.
- To round off these light and pure notes, the base is built on lighter woods of sandalwood and cashmere.
- The final product is a truly heavenly breeze that will lighten your day wherever you go.
We Also Recommend
The Only One By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray
Sale price $75.98 $75.98
The One Mysterious Night By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz (exclusive Edition)
Regular price $86.98 $86.98
The One Grey By Dolce & Gabbana Edt Intense Spray
Sale price $36.98 $36.98