Curve Wave By Liz Claiborne Edt Spray
The earliest edition was created in 1986 and the newest is from 2017. Liz Claiborne fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Calice Becker, Pascal Gaurin, Olivier Polge, Jean Claude Delville, Laurent Le Guernec, Loc Dong, Jean-Marc Chaillan, Pierre Negrin, Carlos Vinals, Nicholas Calderone, Carlos Benaim and Harry Fremont.
- Curve Wave Perfume by Liz Claiborne, Be ready for summer with the fruity, spicy fragrances that compose Curve Wave for women.
- This perfume was launched in 2005 and takes the wearer through a fun, feminine coastal experience.
- Scents include a host of beach-inspired aromas that make you feel like you’re relaxing on a breezy tropical island.
- The fresh top notes are provided by star fruit, raspberry, honeysuckle, ginger orchid.
- Middle notes include frangipani, lily, passionflower, and hibiscus. The base notes are composed of the deep scents of musk, amber, and driftwood.
- This aquatic, floral perfume is light and cool with moderate longevity and sillage.
- The clean, harmonious scents are bottled in a peach container wrapped in a wave illustration, which perfectly hints at the mixture of aromas that await.
We Also Recommend
Curve By Liz Claiborne Cologne Spray 4.2 Oz & Cologne .25 Oz Mini & Aftershave Balm 3.4 Oz & Shower Gel 3.4 Oz
Spark By Liz Claiborne Parfum .18 Oz Mini
Curve Soul By Liz Claiborne Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz
Curve Crush By Liz Claiborne Aftershave