Creed Sublime Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz
Creed is a niche perfume house, which has boutiques in Paris, London, New York City, Beverly Hills, Dubai Mall, Kuwait, Vienna, Milan, and Miami in addition to stands in high-end retailers across the world. The house purportedly creates its perfumes in-house by two perfumers: a father and his son. The current generation consists of Olivier Creed (who is credited for Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, and Aventus among others) and his son Erwin Creed.
James Henry Creed supposedly founded the House of Creed in London in 1760 as a tailoring establishment, however, the earliest evidence of Creed's existence hark from the late 1960s or early 1970s. It rose to fame in the mid 19th century under Henry Creed as tailors and habit makers for the fashionable dandy Count d'Orsay, Queen Victoria, and Empress Eugénie, who issued the firm of Creed & Cumberland a Royal Warrant for tailoring articles. Olivier Creed's first eponymously named fragrance was a traditional eau de cologne with matching aftershave. Its release date is unknown, although bottles are still in circulation. Creed also has other high-profile creations in its catalog such as Angelique Encens, which was said to have been originally created in 1933 for the Bishop of Paris.
- Sublime Vanille Perfume by Creed, Sublime Vanille is a lovely vanilla fragrance with hints of citrus. It begins with the highest quality bourbon vanilla and vanilla orchid.
- Tonka bean sits at the heart of this carefully-crafted perfume, while lemon, bergamot, and musk form the base notes.
- This high-end fragrance has moderate sillage and high longevity, making it a great choice for all-day wear. It’s fresh and sweet without being overly sugary or offensive.
- Wear it to the office, for an evening out, or for a casual weekend with friends and family.
- This uplifting, adaptable scent pairs well with any outfit and can be dressed up or down.
- Add this enticing fragrance to your collection for when you want something refreshing, slightly sweet, and long-lasting.
We Also Recommend
Creed Viking Eau De Parfum Spray
Creed Neroli Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray