Creed Bois Du Portugal Eau De Parfum Spray
Creed is a niche perfume house, which has boutiques in Paris, London, New York City, Beverly Hills, Dubai Mall, Kuwait, Vienna, Milan, and Miami in addition to stands in high-end retailers across the world. The house purportedly creates its perfumes in-house by two perfumers: a father and his son. The current generation consists of Olivier Creed (who is credited for Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, and Aventus among others) and his son Erwin Creed.
James Henry Creed supposedly founded the House of Creed in London in 1760 as a tailoring establishment, however, the earliest evidence of Creed's existence hark from the late 1960s or early 1970s. It rose to fame in the mid 19th century under Henry Creed as tailors and habit makers for the fashionable dandy Count d'Orsay, Queen Victoria, and Empress Eugénie, who issued the firm of Creed & Cumberland a Royal Warrant for tailoring articles. Olivier Creed's first eponymously named fragrance was a traditional eau de cologne with matching aftershave. Its release date is unknown, although bottles are still in circulation. Creed also has other high-profile creations in its catalog such as Angelique Encens, which was said to have been originally created in 1933 for the Bishop of Paris
- Bois Du Portugal Cologne by Creed, Encounter a fantasy of rich woodland landscapes with Bois du Portugal, a spirited men’s fragrance.
- . This warm and sophisticated cologne dazzles the mind and the senses with its woody and spicy accords.
- Opening with the fresh, rejuvenating scent of bergamot evokes an atmosphere of high energy and sparkling refreshment. Meanwhile, the middle note of soothing lavender contradicts that intensity with its therapeutic floral remedy.
- . Finally, base notes of marine ambergris, light cedar, sandalwood and vetiver balance the entire fragrance with their neutral accords for an intoxicating aroma that’s powerful yet not overbearing.
- Perfect for daywear at the office or a casual weekend afternoon.
We Also Recommend
Creed Viking Eau De Parfum Spray
Creed Neroli Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray