Calvin Klein Variety 5 Piece Mens Mini Variety With Euphoria Men & Eternity & Ck One & Ck All & Obsessed And All Are Edt .33 Oz Minis
Calvin Klein Inc. is an American fashion brand started by Calvin Klein at the end of the 1960s. The brand is famous for its minimalism and classic style and helped launch the craze for designer jeans in the 1970s when Klein began adding his name on the back pocket. Today, Calvin Klein is known worldwide for its jeans, casual collections, underwear collections, and perfumes. Watches and a jewelry collection became part of the brand's offering in 1997. The company's "cK" logo is as recognizable as its brand name and adorns many products in their line.
The company's first perfume, Calvin, was launched in 1981. Calvin Klein has since launched a series of successful perfumes that, for many, capture the spirit of the decades in which they were introduced, including Obsession (1985 for Women, 1986 for Men), cK One (one of the first fragrances marketed as unisex, in 1994), and Euphoria (2005 for women, 2006 for Men). Klein's license for perfumes now belongs to Coty.
- Euphoria by Calvin Klein Cologne. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein is a crisp and commanding scent with an aroma that fully embodies the Ck style.
- Eternity by Calvin Klein Cologne. If you are tired of some of the overpowering men's scents out there, try the fresh, tangy tones in Eternity, one of the classic fragrances for men in the strong Calvin Klein line.
- Ck One by Calvin Klein Cologne. ck one by Calvin Klein is a versatile unisex perfume that possesses a distinct and carefully chosen series of notes and scents, such as Mandarin oranges, papaya, and pineapple, for a robust, soothing sensation.
- Ck All by Calvin Klein Perfume. Though the bottle is modest and unrevealing, the Ck All is an intriguing and intoxicating fragrance that draws you into its unique and lovely notes
- Obsessed by Calvin Klein Cologne. Introduced in 2017 as an updated version, Obsessed for men are a woody and oriental counterpart to the women’s version of the fragrance.