Burberry Brit Sheer Edt- Women
Founded in 1856, Burberry is a trusted luxury design house, world-famous for its accessories, tartan patterns, and sturdy trench coats. Their famous motifs are often copied and imitated across the globe; however, none can match the quality of this staple of British fashion. Their fragrances match many qualities of their apparel: classic, long-lasting, and elegant.
Burberry perfume has become one of the most popular fragrance lines in North America over the past 15 years. The perfume brand became popular in 2004 with Burberry Brit for women, which earned a FiFi Award from the Fragrance Foundation and put Burberry’s fragrances on the map. Receiving frequent accolades and awards, the Burberry brand has more than 150 years of fashion design expertise. Their perfumes and colognes often sport the familiar tartan along with a charming scent.
Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume by Burberry,
- Released in 2007, Burberry Brit Sheer is a women’s floral-fruity perfume with fruity, citrus, fresh, floral, and sweet main accords.
- Perfumer Emilie Bevierre Coppermann of Symrise is the nose behind this fragrance, which is housed in a square bottle that reveals a pink tartan pattern.
- Best for spring and summer days, the fragrance has moderate longevity and soft sillage.
- It has top notes of litchi, yuzu, pineapple leaf, and mandarin orange.
- The middle notes consist of peony, peach blossom, and pear while white woods and white musk complete this composition.
We Also Recommend
My Burberry EDP Spray & Body Lotion & EDP Spray Mini
Mr Burberry By Burberry Edt Spray 3.3 Oz & Deodorant Stick 2.5 Oz (travel Offer)