Bond No. 9 Sag Harbor Eau De Parfum Spray
Bond No 9 is an American fragrance company that pays tribute to the city of New York through the art of perfumery. Founded in 2003 by perfume industry veteran Laurice Rahmé, and named for the address of its headquarters and boutique at 9 Bond Street in NoHo, the company's fragrances immortalize iconic New York landmarks and geography, with colorful packaging and innovative scents.
BOND NO. 9 SAG HARBOR EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY
- Sag Harbor Perfume by Bond No. 9, Escape to the majestic waters and illuminating aromas of Sag Harbor, a revitalizing women’s fragrance.
- This refreshing perfume blends floral, green and marine accords for a light and zesty composition that brings to mind long walks along the seashore and cool evenings spent languishing in the ocean breeze.
- Top notes of sparkling citrus bergamot, fresh ivy leaves, and crisp, intriguing bay leaf introduce the scent with a breezy, uplifting atmosphere that replenishes the mind and body.
- Heart notes of rich magnolia petals, flirty pink peony, and enticing honeysuckle influence the aroma with their decadent floral bouquet, while the inclusion of sweet, fruity grapes lends a tantalizing, delectable essence.
- Finally, base notes of precious agarwood (oud), golden amber liquid and creamy Indian sandalwood finish off the perfume for a dazzling and effervescent mix that will leave you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and completely at ease.
We Also Recommend
Bond No. 9 Central Park West Eau De Parfum Spray
Bond No. 9 New Bond Street Eau De Parfum Spray
Bond No. 9 Governors Island Eau De Parfum Spray
Bond No. 9 Spring Fling Eau De Parfum Spray