Av By Adrienne Vittadini Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Oz
1979 Adrienne Vittadini previews her collection with European-inspired designs. 1980's Adrienne Vittadini opens its first freestanding store in Beverly Hills. Recognized for its exceptional knitwear, Adrienne has coined the “Queen of Knits.” 1990's Adrienne Vittadini expands into a lifestyle business with continuous category expansion. Adrienne Vittadini brand is available in stores nationwide with handbags, bath & body, accessories, intimates, sleepwear, home, fragrance, footwear, eyewear, activewear, outerwear, cold weather accessories, men's apparel, and luggage.
Av Perfume by Adrienne Vittadini,
- Av, a fresh, clean floral from the perfume house of Adrienne Vittadini, will be a bright, crisp addition to your morning routine.
- The opening is a spicy floral with top notes of cyclamen, lily of the valley, and bergamot.
- A warmer, softer floral is present in the middle notes of may rose, yellow freesia, ylang-ylang, and jasmine.
- There is an earthy, sensual dry down in the base notes of musk, tonka bean, sandalwood, moss, and orris.
- You can wear this scent for work or play as the moderate sillage is appropriate in any setting.
- Good longevity will take from morning to night. Av was introduced in 1994.