Atkinsons Jasmine In Tangerine Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz
It was founded by James Atkinson, who was later joined by his brother Edward Atkinson. James Atkinson traveled to London from Cumberland in the far north of England, with detailed recipes of toiletries and fragrances that he had concocted, along with bear's grease balm and a real bear.
Originally founded as a London-based perfume and soap shop in 1799, Atkinsons attained the prominent position of the royal family perfumer in 1826. Presently owned by parent company Perfume Holding, this illustrious brand continues to craft celebrated, bold and irresistible fragrances enjoyed throughout the world.
Jasmine In Tangerine Perfume by Atkinsons,
- Experience the bright scents of summer all year long when you wear Jasmine in Tangerine.
- The perfume, introduced in 2014, is an uplifting mix of happy scents.
- It begins with vibrant tangerine and pink pepper.
- The bright sparkle of the fruit is softened by the rosy glow of the berry.
- Jasmine sambac absolute lends a fruity green fragrance.
- It is joined by flowery ylang-ylang and osmanthus for a full-bodied middle.
- The floral ingredients flow into a gentle base of white cedarwood and vanilla.
- They let the plant aromas settle onto a creamy and smooth base.
- Wear this charming fragrance whenever you want to inspire an upbeat mood.
We Also Recommend
Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz
Atkinsons Posh On The Green Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz