Adidas Victory League Edt Spray 3.4 Oz (developed With Athletes)
Adidas is a German athletic shoe and apparel brand founded in 1948 by Adolph "Adi" Dassler. The company name is actually a hybrid of "Adi" and "Dassler," though it also is popularly known as an acronym for "All Day I Dream About Sport." The company's distinct three-bar logo which adorns most of their apparel and merchandise was originally used by a Finnish apparel company called Karhu Sports. Adidas bought the logo from Karhu in 1951. Adidas partnered with Coty in 1985 to produce a line of fragrances.
They have achieved particular success in the male market, and fragrances and body care products are marketed under the Adidas brand in more than 82 countries today. The fragrances for men and women often feature a sporty name and bottle design. The earliest edition was created in 1990 and the newest is from 2019.
Adidas Victory League Edt Spray 3.4 Oz- Woody oriental
- TOP NOTES: bergamot, basil, freshly cut grass
- HEART NOTES: lavender, pear, cinnamon
- BASE NOTES: cedarwood, vanilla, musk
- Inspired by the power of the team allowing to achieve strength and victory
- Designed for men who believe in the power of the team and in the strength of the individual
We Also Recommend
Adidas Uefa Champions League After Shave 3.3 Oz (arena Edition)