Adidas Get Ready Edt Spray 3.4 Oz
Adidas is a German athletic shoe and apparel brand founded in 1948 by Adolph "Adi" Dassler. The company name is actually a hybrid of "Adi" and "Dassler," though it also is popularly known as an acronym for "All Day I Dream About Sport." The company's distinct three-bar logo which adorns most of their apparel and merchandise was originally used by a Finnish apparel company called Karhu Sports. Adidas bought the logo from Karhu in 1951. Adidas partnered with Coty in 1985 to produce a line of fragrances.
They have achieved particular success in the male market, and fragrances and body care products are marketed under the Adidas brand in more than 82 countries today. The fragrances for men and women often feature a sporty name and bottle design. The earliest edition was created in 1990 and the newest is from 2019.
Adidas Get Ready Cologne by Adidas,
- Adidas Get Ready, from Adidas, is a versatile woody, aromatic men’s fragrance that gives you the confidence to tackle any adventure.
- This daytime scent is at its best in the spring and summer when sports move from the hardtop to the field.
- Fragrant enough to handle the rugged outdoors, this scent features a moderate sillage and longevity that also works well in a business setting.
- The top notes of this cologne are mandarin orange, sea notes and pineapple.
- Heart notes include lavender, clary sage and exotic fruits.
- Supporting these the aromatic base notes of cedar and sandalwood.
- The nose of Jacques Huclier created this scent.
We Also Recommend
Adidas Uefa Champions League After Shave 3.3 Oz (arena Edition)