Adidas Fizzy Energy Edt Spray 1.7 Oz
Adidas is a German athletic shoe and apparel brand founded in 1948 by Adolph "Adi" Dassler. The company name is actually a hybrid of "Adi" and "Dassler," though it also is popularly known as an acronym for "All Day I Dream About Sport." The company's distinct three-bar logo which adorns most of their apparel and merchandise was originally used by a Finnish apparel company called Karhu Sports. Adidas bought the logo from Karhu in 1951. Adidas partnered with Coty in 1985 to produce a line of fragrances.
They have achieved particular success in the male market, and fragrances and body care products are marketed under the Adidas brand in more than 82 countries today. The fragrances for men and women often feature a sporty name and bottle design. The earliest edition was created in 1990 and the newest is from 2019.
Adidas Fizzy Energy Perfume by Adidas,
- Adidas Fizzy Energy, by Adidas, is a fun-loving fragrance for the vibrant, modern woman.
- Launched in May 2012, it’s a sparkling floral, fruity scent that carries the energy of a great day that’s perfect for lifting your mood.
- This youthful fragrance is at its best when worn during the playful days of warm summer vacation.
- A moderate sillage ensures those closest to you benefit from this delightfully long-lasting fragrance’s uplifting properties.
- Fruity top notes include pineapple, red apple, and grapefruit. Floral and spicy heart notes feature green papaya, camellia, and jasmine.
- Fragrant base notes are woodsy notes and musk.